Church Services and Activities remain canceled until further notice.

Our buildings are closed to visitors and groups.

Kings Kupboard Food Pantry is open as a drive-through pantry only.

Read Pastor Hahn's Letter here.

King's Kupboard Food Pantry



Monday & Friday, 3:30-5:20 p.m.

Wednesday, 6:00-7:50 p.m.

Monday, Wednesday, & Friday, 3:30-5:20 p.m.

Contact Us

Drop by or give us a call

Use this space to tell your users why they should contact you and what they should expect to get from you in return - this is a good place to set expectation about response time and how they’ll be contacted.

King's Kupboard Food Pantry

Phone: (517) 437-2647

The food pantry is located in the Lower Level of Luther Hall, the stone building on our church property. The entrance is down the stairs from our parking lot, facing Lakeview Court. Handicapped parking is available outside the entrance.

Click Here to Add a Title

King's Kupboard Food Pantry is a ministry of
Trinity Lutheran Church​

that provides food to those in need in

Hillsdale County.

"The King will answer them, 'Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me."

- Matthew 25:40 ​​

King's Kupboard is available for use by residents of Hillsdale County only. There are no additional eligibility requirements. We ask that you do not take more than you can use, and that you use what you take. There are no restrictions on how often you can use King's Kupboard, so you may come as needed.

King's Kupboard offers: canned goods and packaged foods, frozen food

(including meat, bread, fresh produce, milk and eggs when available.)

King's Kupboard  Partner of  Food Bank of South Central Michigan         

Food Bank of South Central Michigan


  • It takes thousands of pounds of food to keep King's Kupboard running each month. Much of the food is purchased through the                                                          Food Bank of South Central Michigan,                               Hillsdale Kroger and Hillsdale Market House.  
  • Some of our donors, both individual and church/civic groups, choose to do food drives and bring the items to King's Kupboard. Please contact the church office at 437-2647 to arrange for dropping off your donation.
  • Some choose to donate directly to our account at the   Food Bank of South Central Michigan  Donate                Note: please specify in "comments" box that donation is for King's Kupboard Food Pantry H2200.
  • Many individuals/groups choose to donate directly to King's Kupboard Food Pantry so that the funds can be used for food or freezer costs or whatever expenses we have associated with the project. 
  • If you would like to make a donations to Kings Kupboard  You can mail those donations to :      

Trinity Lutheran Church

69 Griswold St.                    

Hillsdale, MI 49242.


We welcome volunteers at King's Kupboard and you do not have to belong to Trinity Lutheran Church, to be a King's Kupboard Volunteers can help do intake and hand out food when we are open, they can help with stocking and inventory, or they can unload delivery trucks. We also welcome church and civic groups who want to set up a special project to volunteer with King's Kupboard. To volunteer, please call the church office at 517-437-2647.


Donations to Kings Kupboard

Click Here to Add a Title

USDA Disclaimer:

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.) If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at [email protected]

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: [email protected]

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.


Other hunger/poverty information

Bread for the World: